Can you help? My FB is acting strange. I can’t “like” and comment on status’ and cannot share anything.
Also, anyone with a timeline (myself included) the page looks different, like it is offset to the left and pics are huge, taking up my whole screen. Yesterday i found that I was unable to use the rafflecopter in some contests that i normally enter. I tried everything, even system restore, now today is when the not being able to share a status adn the strange looking timeline pages started. Facebook is the only site that I am having issues with. Thanks!
A couple of things you can try doing here:
- You could have a virus that is toying around with how Facebook is displayed to do.
- You have a web browser addon that is changing the behaviour of Facebook. Try disabling addons
- Try pressing Control+0 (to reset the size of Facebook)
- Try pressing Control+F5 (to perform a hard refresh). Sometimes Facebook doesn’t load that well.
- Clear your cookies and cache (See How do I delete my web browsers cookies and private information?)
- Remove apps you no longer need (probably not a direct cause, but it’s still good to do (Account Settings –> Apps)
- Try a different computer or Web Browser. Try FF or Chrome.
- Let me know if any of these tips work, or email me some screenshots
I hope some of these methods work for you.