This page will be used to update everyone about the BoB2, BoB Lite, and Wireless Bridge Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock tournament. Make sure you bookmark this page to be informed of your winnings (or unfortunately, your eliminations).
To play and enter your throws now, click here. For more information about the tournament, click here.
Note: Make sure you Like JackCola.org on Facebook to get more frequent updates regarding the draw.
Saturday 3rd September – 10:15pm – The Winners Announced!
- Congratulations to the three winners:
- Tournament Winner: Sinbad Ja (5) – Wireless Bridge
- Second Prize: Trent Ba (82) – BoB2
- Third Prize (random prize): Leigh Ne (79) – BoB Lite
- You can view the Final Tournament Draw here
- You can view the Round Robin Results here
- These are the answers to the four questions that were asked:
- Michael Malone and Michael O’Reilly
- I would also like to thank everyone for participating, and I hope you all had as much fun as I had
Monday 8th August – 12pm
Thursday 10th Aug – 10pm
Friday 19th Aug – 4pm
- The draw is in the progress of being closed. At time of writing, there are 15 places left to be filled. Due to the number of participants currently (there will be a total of 96 players), there will be 6 blocks containing 16 players. Each of those players in that block will play off. The winner of that block will play the winner of the opposite block, so there are three potential winners. These three players will play a round-robin style rock paper scissors and play off against each other. In each round, players will throw there first 5 selected throws against there first opponent, and the last 5 throws against there second opponent. Players will get 1 2 point for a win, 0 points for a draw, and will lose 1 point for a lose. Whoever has the most points at the end (there total score) will be determined the winner and will get too pick there prize. If there is a draw between 2 or more players, players will re-select there throws and play again.
- The winner of each block (excluding the overall winner), so there will be 5 players, will have a super secrete challenge or question to answer. The winner will then get the choice of the remaining two prizes. More information about this will be published later. The third prize (what’s left) will be given to a random participant. Information about how the random selected person will be generated will be provided later.
- So all the best, and let your friends know to fill up the remaining draws.
Monday 21st August – 11pm
- Draw is now closed, and results being analysed. There are a few draws, so those people will be contacted.Remember, you have 24 hours to reply with your new throws, otherwise you will be automatically eliminated.
Monday 22nd August – 12am
- The draw has now been published. Check the draw out on Facebook to see who are playing against. Round 1 results will be published on Tuesday. (Alternatively, click the draw link below)
Tuesday 23rd August – 1pm
- Round one results are now out. Please see the draw link below.
Wednesday 24th August – 8pm
- Round two results have been released. Please see the draw link below to see results.
Thursday 25th August – 11:40pm
- Round three results have been published. For those who are still left, check out the draw below.
- There may be a delay in round 4 results as participants have to complete there throws.
Sunday 28th August – 10:00pm
- Round four results have been published. Seen the draw link below for the results
- If you are a winner in this round, you will be receiving an email from me on Friday with a few questions. The 1st person to answer all questions correctly will win the second prize (excludes the tournament winner) More information to be given later in the week.
Monday 29th August – 9:20pm
- Round five results have been released. Congratulations to the 3 finalists. You will now be competing in a round robin.
Saturday 3rd September – 9pm
- Notifications of the winner for first and second prize has been sent out. Waiting for them to respond to determine first prize.