21 Jun 2013
How to tell if your Facebook account has been hacked?
The simplest way to see if your Facebook account has been hacked is to turn on “Login Notifications”. Everytime you or someone logs into your Facebook account, you will get an email. If you get an email saying that someone is logged into your account, delete their “Active Session”
Enable Login Notifications”
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security§ion=notifications&t
- Ensure the email (or phone) notification box is checked
- Click Save Changes
To Remove An Active Session
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security§ion=sessions&t
- Click the “End Active” link to the active session you want to remove.
- Change your password https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=account§ion=password&t to prevent someone from logging in again.